Your contribution can help shape our children’s future and our community
PIQE transforms the future of our children through parent sponsorships so that all children can achieve their greatest academic potential. When you Sponsor a parent, your contribution will not only impact the lives of the whole family but will continue to effect the community as a whole.
1. The success process starts with YOU
By sponsoring a school, you can start a process that leads to changing lives in a family, as well as in our community.
2. The Opportunity for a Parent
Your Sponsorship provides the support and tools to empower the parent to quide thier children to a successfully education.
3. Making a difference with a child and it’s family
By sponsoring a parent, you create a positive ripple effect within the family, affecting all members within the household.
4. Success creates a better community
Higher education not only makes a positive impact on a student and their family, but also leads to a better workforce and community.
Did you Know:
The U.S. spends almost three times as much per prisoner as per public school pupil; three states spend five times as much or more.
* Source: Children’s Defense Fund “State of America’s Children® 2010.
Approximately half of Black, Latino, and Native American students earn a high school diploma alongside their classmates.
* Source: Harvard University “The Civil Rights Project”, 2005.
An estimated 3.8 million youth (18-24), roughly 15 percent of all young adults, are neither employed nor in school. Since 2000 alone, the ranks of these non-engaged young adults grew by 700,000, a 19 percent increase.
* Source: Kids Count Data Book, Annie Casey Foundation, 2004